Sunday, July 15, 2012

Winning Sunday

Today was a pretty darn good day!

I woke up, had coffee and Herbalife with Lauren.  She left at about 10:45am, and I cleaned for an hour.  I went to the pool and laid out and read for 2 1/2 hours, and came home and had a great big green salad.  1/3rd of the way through I realized I was missing avocado - so I went back added more romaine (which is on it's way out to the trash), and added my avocado.  About two hours later, I was feeling a little hungry and craving a smoothie.  So I made a Herbalife smoothie with fresh strawberries.  It was so good.  I went to gym for an hour at about 7:30, ran for 30 minutes (first two miles at about 6.7 and then 10 minutes intervals with walking and sprinting).  I continued to stay and lift for 30 minutes.  I worked on triceps pull down, biceps curl, military press, chest fly, lat pull down down, split squats, and some seated calf extensions.  I was feeling good, and under my caloric goal for the day, so I came home turned on True Blood and made some air-popped popcorn with a little bit of olive oil and salt.  Pretty nice Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment