Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hectic Wednesday.

Due to my margarita in-take last night (and not a great's night of sleep), I was less than thrilled about my day.  I slept in, till about 6:15am, and then lazily got up to make my lunch.  I drank my Herbalife tea while I got ready for the day.  No work-out this morning.  I did start my Herblife vitamins and Cell-Activator!  I planned to start Tuesday, but then forgot.  Went to work with a little headache, drank my smoothie, made coffee and worked away at my desk.  I had half a peach and 4 oz of greek yogurt for a snack.  I ate my kale salad (booooring) and then went for my hike.  


I covered some new ground on a hike I usually do.  I've never quite made it to the top.  It is the trail that wraps around the apartments (for my future self), I made it all the way to the top.  Or at least to where they gated it off because the tops isn't safe.  In record time too!  It took me about 50 minutes!      I didn't have a late-afternoon snack, because I was so damn busy, and I worked until it was time to go home.  I came home, made my cilantro, ginger, garlic, soy, olive oil glaze to go over two small tilapia filets with crunchy quinoa and a green salad.  


Went for a little night work out.  It seems the days when I plan to do a really quick work out that I go the furthest.  I was only going to run a warm-up mile and then lift, but instead I ran for 30 minutes and did 3.25 miles.  I followed up with 20 minutes of lifting to try to make it to bed on time.  Which is what I need to do now!



No comments:

Post a Comment