Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Taco Tuesday - whoo!

TACO TUESDAY!  I am new to California and this a phenomenon that I plan to take back to Colorado with me.  

I started my day with a workout.  My average work out is 20-30 minutes of cardio, and 20-30 minutes of lifting.  Shooting for an hour total.  Then I had my normal smoothie and kale salad for lunch.  I was trying to be good and save myself for tacos later, so I just had an apple for snack.  I went for a hike on my lunch break.  It usually takes me about 50-55 minutes.  Most of my routes are mostly up-hill the whole way out and down-hill the way back.  I usual try to hike all the way up, taking about 2/3rds of my lunch time, and then jog back.  It was a good one today!  Nice and sweaty.

We went to La Siesta for tacos.  I got there at 7:00pm, and we ordered food at 8:00pm, after two margaritas.  I got a chicken taco, grilled fish taco, and a fried fish taco (oh my goodness yum).  We then went to Beach Fire for a beer and some live music.  I had half of mine, and then donated it to Lauren and came home and hit the sack.  Looking back at my Fitness Pal, I earned 830 calories for tacos!  Proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment