Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh night-time...

I hope this doesn't get redundant... but...

I had my smoothie for breakfast.  I STILL haven't been sleeping great - and I've woke up sorta nauseous.  I'm thinking it's due to the new Herbalife vitamins that I'm taking.  I'm hoping my stomach will get used to them.  I woke up late and didn't have time to pack a lunch so I grabbed the Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Kashi meal out the fridge.  To add a little extra calories, I added a chicken stir-fry that we made on Tuesday.  I went for my normal hike/jog combo at work.  Did a little more running than usual - yay!  

At about 3ish, I started to get a little hungry.  I had a glass of water, but about 30 minutes later I decided to have my little greek yogurt treat.  It's an 80 calorie pack (4 oz) of vanilla greek yogurt, time time I added about 3 crushed walnut halves, 1/4 a banana, and some frozen berries.  It's a treat I really love.

I got home, made my normal green salad (except I'm out of spinach), and rather than make chicken (again!).  I decided to try tuna patties.  I used canned tuna, garlic, onion, cilantro, 1 tbsp of olive oil, a dash of balsamic, an egg white, and a sprinkle of Panko bread crumbs.  Needless to say - it needed more bread crumbs to stay together.  I basically ended up with heated up and slightly crunchy tuna.  Better luck next time.

No gym for me tonight - I'm going to get things done around the house and try to be in bed early - so I can kill it tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment